Sunday, June 21, 2009

In Kansas Now!

In the last month, I've quit my job in Wheat Ridge, E has graduated, we got married the same day and moved to Kansas 5 days later. I started my new job on June 1 and E started his new job on Friday.

I'd say the most fun thing we've done since we've been here was yesterday when we went to the Farmer's Market in Lawrence. Its huge! We got duck eggs, goat and lamb chops, radish pods (had never seen those before), green garlic, local raw goat cheese, baby crookneck squash...a lot of great stuff. We made lunch for Dad after. I think he liked most of it.

Today we are going to a Royals game. It has been so hot and humid out, but it'll be fun. Aud is moving to Columbia soon to start med school at Mizzou so its good time together. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I have it all planned out!!

No comments: